Knead’s Must is a long terms client of ours. We’ve created a full DVD explaining how to use their revolutionary massage tool the Kneader, which goes inside the retail package. We’ve also shot some marketing material to help increase sales.
Now that they’re ready to really start promoting the project, KML’s Founder Una Tucker came to us for our GetMeSocial service, where we help small business understand the power of Social Media, and then help them set up the various accounts and profiles to build their own presence. Our aim is not to run these account for them, but to enable them to benefit from our years of Social Media experience, promoting our own and our client’s products and services, so they can quickly get their Social Media strategy up and running.
After consulting with KML, we helped them with:
- which accounts to set up and why
- graphics and colours to helping them create a consistent look between their main branding and website
- advice on keywords and categories to maximise SEO
- strategy development in terms of what kinds of content to write about
- creating a realistic schedule to prompt action, and also to act as a way of reviewing what activity has been achieved
The blog is in early stages at the moment and you can read it here.