In the last decade we’ve seen a vast shift in the way that people interact, communicate and share information. Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media tools are becoming essential to engaging with modern life, both in our personal lives, and in business.
Our clients tell us that making marketing assets is just the first step in promoting a product or service. Just like you, they know the hardest part is getting people to pay attention to the marketing message. Creating a social media strategy is essential to reaching any audience.
Imagine if you had a Social Media Strategy in place that helped you manage your blog, Twitter and Facebook pages. That you had simple tools set up to maintain your Social Media presence to minimise the time you spend while maximizing the impact?
GetMeSocial can help you do that. We’ve been helping our clients develop their Social Media presence on sites like YouTube and Twitter for the last five years. We can help you start conversations via your blog, YouTube channel or Twitter, which turn into sales.
However, we know that while sales are important, Social Media can bring many other benefits to you and your company.
“But I thought Social Media was all free?”
The majority of Social Media sites are free. However, developing an understanding of them, a mindset and a workflow takes time, experimentation and trial and error. By taking our GetMeSocial package, you’ll be able to get straight down to business and start using social media quickly and effectively.
Why choose Napoleon Creative
- Because we’re experts at developing Social Media marketing strategies for companies of all sizes.
- Because we’ve got a sturdy reputation through working on Social Media projects with big companies like Capgemini, Space NK, and MyDeco
- Because as a small company ourselves we know how precious your time can be and how important it is to use it effectively
What does it cost?
Our GetMeSocial package costs £495 + VAT.
We ask for £250 on commission and £245 a month after delivery. So you can spread the cost, and have your Social Media strategy working for you before you finish paying .
Want to know the impact that Social Media is having on your business, whether you know it or not?
- Majority of consumers (74%) rely on social networks to guide purchase decisions.(Gartner, July 2010)
- Of UK shoppers who visit an online shop from a social media site, 71% make a purchase, This is ten times more than an average visitor. (Simply Zesty, 2010)
- 53% of people on Twitter recommend companies and/or products in their Tweets, with 48% of them delivering on their intention to buy the product (ROI Research for Performance, June 2010)
- 90% of consumers online trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust opinions of unknown users (Econsultancy, July 2009)
- 61% of people rely on user reviews for product information or research before a buying decision is made (Razorfish, 2008)
- 97% of those surveyed who said they made a purchase based on an online review said they found the review to have been accurate (ComScore/The Kelsey Group, October 2007)
- 77% of eCommerce shoppers want help from real people online (Retail Customer Experience, August 2009)
- 74% said “After interacting with companies or brands via new media, I generally have a more positive impression of the company or brand.” (Consumers Demand Brand Interaction, October 2009)
- Despite 71% of CMOs cut marketing budgets, nearly half (47%) plan to increase their spending on social media (Forrester, 2009)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment